2011年5月31日 星期二

The Correct Ways To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back


There's so much bad advice out there on ways to get your ex girlfriend back that you can immediately tell whoever wrote them didn't even go through the experience of a break up, do the research on how to get back an ex girlfriend, and used what they learned to actually get back an ex girlfriend.

They tell you to shower them with attention and to be attentive and show them that you care. This will advice will absolutely drive your ex girlfriend so far away from you, they might as well live on another continent. If I had followed this poor advice about 3 months ago, there would've been no way I could have gotten my ex girlfriend back.

I'm glad I went through the break up with my ex girlfriend. I'm glad I did the research on the right ways to get your ex girlfriend back, and I'm glad I applied what I learned and got my ex girlfriend back. I'm glad because I know what works now and what information is right, and let me tell you these are not the right ways to get your ex girlfriend back:

BAD ADVICE #1 - Shower your ex girlfriend with attention.

Are you kidding me? She broke up with you. Why would you reward her with attention? Most of all, why would she want you to shower her with attention. This kind of advice is bunk, concerning how to get your ex girlfriend back.

BAD ADVICE #2 - Be attentive to her.

Once again, why would you be attentive to her. If she gave you your walking papers, the last thing she'll want is you to be attentive to her. yeah, be attentive to her if you don't want to get your ex girlfriend back. Go ahead and try it. You'll see this wont get you very far.

BAD ADVICE #3 - Show her that you care

God, after I read this, I shook my head in disgust. After a break up, this is the last thing you should ever do if you want to get back your girlfriend.

Okay, now let's get back to the real world. All the advice above is something that you're friends or some lame romantic comedy would advise you to do. Now, some of the ways to get your ex girlfriend may not seem logical at first, but let me advise you that they make perfect sense after I explain it. If you've just gone through a break up recently, trust me when I say that you're not thinking rational.

So are you ready? Here are the correct ways to get your ex girlfriend back:

1. DO NOT SHOWER WITH HER ATTENTION

Don't you dare try to chase. Chasing her will only lead to nothing good. After a girl breaks up with her boyfriend, she will feel relief for the first week or so. This is a sad fact. She will feel relief, because her decision to call it off was not a spur of the moment thing. Chances are she thought about the break up quite awhile.

So, the only thing you're doing when you shower her with attention is showering her with unwanted attention. Is this a good way to get your ex girlfriend back? Think about it.

2. DO NOT BE ATTENTIVE TO HER

How can you be attentive to someone who doesn't return your calls or text messages? The only thing you're doing here is showing her that you have nothing better to do. This is when you start texting her a million times a day and calling her all the time. This is when you become an annoyance to her.

Don't be attentive to her. Be attentive to yourself during this time.

3. DO NOT SHOW THAT YOU CARE

Showing that you care only leads you to try and convince her that she's the one for you, but doesn't convince her the least bit that you're the one for her.

When you show that you care after a break up, you might as well pigeon-hole yourself in the friend zone, and is that where you want to be? No, you want to get your girlfriend back as a lover. Not as a friend.

What happens when you show her that you care, and she doesn't return the feeling? You're going to get frustrated and start fights with her.

4. DON'T GO AWAY MAD, JUST GO AWAY

Ever hear of that song? Well, it applies concerning how to get your ex girlfriend back. Like I mentioned before, a female will feel relief a week or so after calling it off with a guy. However, if you disappear from her life, this will eventually force her to miss you.

After the feeling of relief is gone, your ex girlfriend will start to feel lonely and miss what the two of you had. Can you see now how the advice I began this article with is bad advice on how to get your ex girlfriend back?

When you are no longer around, you force her to taste life without you in it. This is when she will cool off and begin to rethink her decision of breaking up with you. Giving her the gift of missing you is one of the best ways to get your ex girlfriend back, and this can only be done if you're not there.

Trust me. When you stop the insane text and phone call terrorism, when you stop trying to convince her to come back to you, and when you stop being a part of her life is when you'll spark her curiosity. She'll begin to wonder why you haven't called, why you haven't begged for her to come back, and whether you've found another girlfriend.

So stop taking bad advice and start learning the correct ways to get your ex girlfriend back. Still not convinced? Download my free report that goes further into these ways to get your ex girlfriend back and why they work.








Get more information on how to download my free report Break Up 2 Make Up and get the correct advice on the right get your ex girlfriend back.


1 則留言:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346












    回覆刪除