2011年5月15日 星期日

How to Make Your Ex Girlfriend Jealous in a Way That Will Cause Her to Want You Back


How to make your ex girlfriend jealous... many men have pondered this question, and usually for a very specific reason. While there are a few men out there who just want "revenge" on their ex girlfriend, most guys want to know how to make their ex girlfriend jealous because they know that jealousy is one of the most powerful human emotions, and can cause their ex girlfriend to spiral into an obsession with them all over again.

Indeed, jealously can often be the key to making your ex girlfriend to want you again; when used correctly. In this article, I'm going to tell you about the PROPER way to go about making your ex girlfriend jealous.

Jealousy can be a double edged sword. While a jealous ex girlfriend is sure to think of you non-stop and eventually cause herself to fall for you all over again, if at any point you make it obvious or let it slip that you are INTENTIONALLY trying to make your ex girlfriend jealous, the plan will backfire completely. I've seen it happen time and time again.

How do you avoid that fatal mistake and make your girlfriend jealous? It's simple. Play it natural. You have to ACTUALLY make her jealous for REAL reasons, rather than "faking it." They key to this is understanding that you are an attractive man with traits that women are interested in, or you never would have had a girlfriend in the first place! If your ex girlfriend wanted to be with you, you can make other women want to be with you. Getting real attention from other women is the key to making your ex jealous. Attempts at "faking it" will usually be transparent and backfire, making you seem insecure and needy.

An insecure and needy man has the attractiveness of Rosie O' Donnell to a woman. So you have to be careful not to mess this up!

So, how to make your ex girlfriend jealous? Instead of PRETENDING that you are being showered with attention to make her jealous, actually put yourself out there and make her jealous for REAL reasons. It's easier than you think, in today's day and age.

But first, I have to give you a warning. Before you attempt to make your ex girlfriend jealous, you have to be sure that you really want her back. Too many guys make the mistake of using these tactics, and then actually stop wanting their girlfriend back... but by then it's too late! An ex girlfriend who is jealous will become more obsessed with you than ever. She'll even start to treat you like a king again.

Basically, be sure that you really want your ex girlfriend back before you try and make her jealous -- because it works. Almost too well.








By now you probably just want to know how you can begin to make your ex girlfriend jealous so you can have her back before she gets with somebody else. I'm going to link you to a page where you can get a step by step plan to make your ex girlfriend come back to you, including how to make her jealously obsessed. Just click the link below where it says "Ex Girlfriend Advice" to get started.

Ex Girlfriend Advice

P.S. Some of these techniques are psychological in nature and can have a long-term effect on your ex girlfriend, so make sure not to go overboard and abuse them, okay? Thanks.

P.P.S. If you'd like more on this specific topic, click here: Make Ex Girlfriend Jealous


21 則留言:

  1. i am really short of words, can't finally believe i got my boyfriend back this is my testimony about the man that brought back my man dr baba he gave me the heart and confident to trust in he within the period of 2days right now we are living happily and getting very ready and set for our wedding, i am so much happy knowing full well there are real, true spell casters who can really make things happen within the shortest possible time. for help you can reach him on his EMAIL ADDRESS :SUCCESSSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hello everyone i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Royal was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..
      My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr Royal the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, Dr Royal cast a love spell for me, and after some time i started seen results about the spell....
      Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr Royal all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr Royal mail him on( Royallovespell@gmail.com )(Royallovespell@yahoo.com) or his website (http://Royallovespell.webs.com) or call him on +2349037171626, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!

      刪除
  2. I’m Mercy brown by name I have a few testimony to share with you all about myself, I was in a relationship with this guy and for 3years and we were about getting married when we both have misunderstanding with each other and he ask me for a divorce and we both agreed and after 4months I head that he was having an affair with one of my closest friend and I was very upset and worried so a friend of my advice me and told me if I still love my ex and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Dr. Madurai the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so he gave me something when he was casting the spell and ask me to say my wishes on it and after the casting of the spell a receive a phone call from my ex and was ask me at which I did and now we are back together again I’m so happy and I wish not to ever have this mistake again in my life. I will also advice anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help he is really nice on phone and always there to answer you question giving you the good advice that you need. his email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  3. my name is Erianna I can’t explain this but I just have to share my joy and happiness with the world I don’t know how Dr Malaa helped me in bringing back my husband. I have been frustrated for the past 2 years with my two kids living without my husband who surprisingly left home with a girl named Rose. One faithful day a friend of mine came visiting and I told her about the situation I am in for the past two years, she then told me about Dr Malaa that he is a very powerful man, at first I never wanted to believe her because I have spent a lot going to different places but she convinced me, so I had no choice because I really need my husband back. So we contacted Dr Malaa who told me all I needed to do which I doubted. But the greatest joy in me today is that Dr Malaa was able to bring my husband back to me and now we are living happily as never before. Thanks to you Dr Malaa If you have problems of any kind I will advise you to contact him on his private email… bestspellhome@gmail.com or +2348159645271

    回覆刪除
  4. This is a testimony that I will tell to every one to hear. I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until I met a post where this man DR OLOKUM have helped someone and I decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me I just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email:lavenderlovespell@yahoo.com.

    回覆刪除
  5. This is a testimony that I will tell to every one to hear. I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until I met a post where this man DR OLOKUM have helped someone and I decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me I just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email:lavenderlovespell@yahoo.com.

    回覆刪除
  6. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  7. my name is Erianna I can’t explain this but I just have to share my joy and happiness with the world I don’t know how Dr Malaa helped me in bringing back my husband. I have been frustrated for the past 2 years with my two kids living without my husband who surprisingly left home with a girl named Rose. One faithful day a friend of mine came visiting and I told her about the situation I am in for the past two years, she then told me about Dr Malaa that he is a very powerful man, at first I never wanted to believe her because I have spent a lot going to different places but she convinced me, so I had no choice because I really need my husband back. So we contacted Dr Malaa who told me all I needed to do which I doubted. But the greatest joy in me today is that Dr Malaa was able to bring my husband back to me and now we are living happily as never before. Thanks to you Dr Malaa If you have problems of any kind I will advise you to contact him on his private email… bestspellhome@gmail.com or +2348159645271

    回覆刪除

  8. My name is Jessica i will like to share to the whole of this miracle that i receive from Dr olokum,i married jackson in the year 2010 since marriage we have been searching for fruit of the womb my mother in-law and father call me all sort of names that am fruitless even the doctors said nothing is wrong with me and my husband, jackson was always assuring me that one day child will come we go to church priest, and perform all sort of rituals but all to no avail. one day in the year 2013 i came across a testimony on how his husband was brought back by one spell caster i decided to consult this spell caster to see if actually did something wrong with me that the doctors could not see, i contact Dr olokum he told me everything that has happen to me and the reason why i could not get pregnant he told me that am under a spell and the spell needed to be broken he actually did break the spell and today me and jackson and i are happy with two kids {twins} as am writing this testimony am an expectant,if you are out there passing through this kind or similar situation i will advice you contact him today on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com or markproblemsolutiontemple@yahoo.com contact him via +2348161554365

    回覆刪除
  9. I am Harry Grace, from New york, USA I can't stop thanking DR Worrior Africa for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11years, when i contacted DR Worrior Africa after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have being on medication and trying looking for cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and i contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr. Worrior Africa for help. He give me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on internet site and that is what I'm doing now. He assure me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I'm now completely cured from HIV virus. What will i say rather than thanking him for saving me. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr.Worrior Africa also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *If you want to be promoted in your office.
    *If you want women/men to run after you.
    *If you want a child.
    *If you want to be rich.
    *If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    *If you need financial assistance.
    *If you need a spell of luck.
    *If you want to stop your divorce.
    *If you want to divorce your husband/wife.
    *If you want your wishes to be granted.
    *Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
    *Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & win no matter how the stage are.
    *Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
    *If you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself. For more information contact Dr.Worrior Africa via email:(drworriorafrica@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number +2348112276982

    回覆刪除
  10. Hello, My Name is Sandra I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and marriage counseling problems and I just thought after ripped off the previous year of almost about $580, I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort and I contacted him..At first everything felt dreaming and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cause I heard read and meant a lots of stories of fake spell casters and scamers ripping people off their money..I played along with a little hope and and faith and all i was asked to provide was some useful information and after that a consultation was made and i was ask to get some spell Items that was use to prepare a very powerful Charm which was sent to me and after everything i was told to wait for some days and after that i receive a call from my lost lover telling me how much he missed and would want me back` and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction, and it was is amazing I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day I hope he could help other people too like he did for me I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished For my husband my family and my life back so i urge you to please contact him here on his email address @; { exrecoverysolutionhome@yahoo.com }

    回覆刪除
  11. Hello I am CHIZZY PEACE ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR ADAGBA the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr Adagba about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR ADAGBA at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com. and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com


    回覆刪除
  12. I am Lachaindra Foster i want to thank Dr. DR EBOEHI for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr. DR EBOEHI of (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com) or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com) and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back. If you want to get your lover back contact DR EBOEHI via email: (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com or (supernaturalspelltemple@yahoo.com) DR EBOEHI the great man that is able to bring back my lost love.

    回覆刪除
  13. My testimony.
    My name is Betty William, i am from Canada, wow am so excited that Dr Ezemu the great priest the powerful healer and spell caster brought my ex back to me within 2days after leaving me for the past 6months I was frustrated until a friend introduce me to Dr Ezemu who help me to cast a spell that brought him back after telling me that there will be some items needed which I decide to try and to my great surprise it work for me and now am so happy and my Husband has just bought me a new car which he has never done before thank you very much Dr Ezemu for what you have done for me and if you need to conform my testimony here is my contact +13234265222, and if you need help on any SICKNESS like CANCER, HIV and any other type of sickness, contact him on email ezemupriest @gmail.com or +2348168923020 or +2348117629308 and all your problem will be solved once and for all.

    回覆刪除
  14. Am just an over exerted today for what this great man call DR ADAGBA of adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com has just done in my marital life, after all the emotional pain that i have being passing through all this years have be turn to joy .and i will like you on this forum to help me in thanking he because for the past two years my husband has been cheating on me with a lady and this has course the family a lot of problems and our baby Evonne where the one perpetual taking the pain because at this time my husband don\'t normally come home to ask after the child or even care about what the child needed so with all this problems i was not happy in my marriage and i started going for different kind of marriage cancelling and looking for solution every where not until this faithful day when i was browsing on the internet i saw a testimony shared by miss Tessy Jerry Uk about this DR ADAGBA and i also contacted him for help and that was how he gave me some instructions and and i followed what ever he told me and i was surprise when he said to me go my child for all will be fine within the next 24 hours .and within the 24 hours i actually received a call from my husband who has not called me for some months now asking after the child and i . and that was how was the end of my marriage problems . so this is why i promise to testify to the whole world about this man DR ADAGBA and if any is also depress with such problems contact him now on:adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com and you will also find success and all your heart desire will be granted by
    DR ADAGBA, of : adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除


  15. !!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

    Testimony on how i get my ex back by Dr.ukaka and he is the only true real Dr.who can help you solve your problem so contact Dr.Ukaka via mobile +2348133873774 or you write him via email at freedomlovespell@hotmail.com also contact him for help.website address: freedomlovespelltemple.yolasite.com

    回覆刪除
  16. Wow i'm surprise my ex husband is back since i contacted agbadado@gmail.com for help to get my ex husband back after leaving me for the past few months without no reason not know to me and it really work for me, i believe it can also work for you if you having marriage or relationship problems call him via +2348056932230 for fast response

    回覆刪除


  17. I am hear to testify on how a spell caster brought back my ex- wife after 4years of divorce with three kids. I love him so much, so a friend of mine introduced to me a spell caster last month, who did everything spiritually and brought him back to me, now we are together and we love each other like never before, i never believed that love spell cast is real until i found Dr Obasi. I am so happy and i don't know how to thank Dr Obasi for this good work he did for me. Pls i want to use this opportunity to advise anyone looking for help whatever the case maybe you don't need to search anymore because your problems will be solved as soon as you contact this great man Dr Obasi with his email:obasispelltemple@gmail.com he is indeed a great man, he's gods are truely with him. Thanks to Dr Obasi for helping me bring back my husband you can contact him at.obasispelltemple@gmail.com or call his phone number +2348071223911.

    回覆刪除
  18. Hello friends! My Name is Mary Endy from U.K. I have had a lot about DR Aze on his good work, for bringing back my lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster has scam me because of my husband who left me and three kids over a year and two months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to DR Aze just because my condition was so bad to him and the responsibility in my matrimonial home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman just because i don't have male child for him. so i email DR Aze and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back and i will have a male child for him. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the next two days. i was very happy and thanks DR Aze. so i told Dr Aze that i will start shearing his testimony to every one in the word if he make me to have a male child to my husband. and he also did it as am shearing this testimony to every one out dear, that am with my new bouncy baby boy. now i believe that i am the happiest woman on earth because DR Aze restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you as well; his email address is azespellcaster45@gmail.com or call +2348039567396

    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care
    (10)HIV CURE
    (11)9) How you been SCAMMED and you want to recover you lost money.

    回覆刪除