2011年5月2日 星期一

Get My Ex Girlfriend Back Tactics - How Do I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back?


If you've just been through the difficult process of splitting up with you girlfriend, you may be asking yourself, how can I get back with my ex girlfriend? If you are, and you want to get back together with your ex straightaway, you are going through emotions that many others have experienced.

You may find yourself unusually sad, or under the weather, and you'll probably be asking yourself what you should do.... The most natural thing to do would be to call your ex girlfriend immediately and ask her to come back to you and restart the relationship, but is this going to bring about the result that you want? Instead of improving your chances, calling your ex girlfriend straight after the breakup is probably going to make the situation worse, and may push your ex further away, instead of bringing her closer to you.

The best thing to do shortly after a break up is actually the exact opposite of what you feel like doing. So if feel like calling your ex girlfriend, don't! If you feel like you want to hide away and cry all day long, don't! Instead, the best thing to do is to follow this three step plan, and you'll soon find that you have a brilliant answer to the question how can I get my ex girlfriend back...

How to get my ex girlfriend back- step one: accept the break up!

The first thing you need to do is realise and accept the break up is happening. So tell your ex girlfriend that you understand what's happening at the moment, and that you are allowing the two of you to "move on". Your ex will need time to step back from the relationship and take stock of how things are. If she realises that she doesn't want to let go of the relationship, she'll find a way to get back in touch with you and restart the relationship.

How to get my ex girlfriend back- step two: Do not contact your ex girlfriend!

That's right-DON'T contact her! This may sound strange, and incredibly hard to do,but it is definitely the best way forward.So do not make contact with your ex; don't call,text or email. If you cut out any communication with her, it will send the signal that you can get on just fine on your own. Your ex girlfriend will have the time to reflect on the relationship and see its value. After a while, you'll be able to move to step three...

How to get my ex girlfriend back- step three: Plan ahead for getting back together again

Only you'll know the plan that will work best for the two of you, and you'll know the best time to start putting it into action: think carefully about when and where to meet, and especially what you'll say when you meet up again.

How can I get my ex girlfriend back? Things may be a little more complicated than the three steps I've talked about above, but they' re definitely a good start and definitely worth a try...








You may be thinking, I'll never be able to get my ex girlfriend back But the truth is very different...


沒有留言:

張貼留言